CORNELIUS, NC / ACCESSWIRE / March 28, 2023 / Valworx announced today the release of their new line of low-emission, firesafe flange valves. Valworx stainless steel flange valves are certified for pipeline use as well as low fugitive emissions and firesafe design. They are ideal in oil and gas applications for reducing greenhouse gas emissions. The valves feature braided graphite stem seals, an investment cast 2-piece full port 316 stainless steel body/ball, and reinforced Teflon (RTFE) ball seats.
- Fire safe approved (API 607)
- Fugitive Emission approved (API 641)
- Pipeline use approved (API 608)
- Fugitive Emission Stem Seal approved (API 622)
- Full port design for unrestricted flow
- Stainless hand lever with latch locking device
- Actuator ready ISO5211 direct mounting pad
- 316SS 2-piece investment cast body
- RTFE (reinforced Teflon) ball seats
- Braided graphite stem seals
- Pressure Rated- 275 PSI
- Temperature Rating: -4 to 392°F (-20 to 200°C)
Valworx stainless steel flange valves are available for immediate sale and shipment in sizes ranging from 1 to 4 inches. Flange valves can be used in vertical and horizontal applications.
Valworx stainless steel flange valves are available in electric (On-Off/ Positioner), electric explosion-proof (On-Off/ Positioner), pneumatic, or manual operation.
All Valworx products are fully tested prior to shipment to ensure trouble-free operation. Orders received before 3 p.m. ET usually ship same day.
Established in 1991, Valworx is a leading manufacturer and distributor of actuated valves and controls. Orders purchased over $99 ship free anywhere in the contiguous United States. The company offers 24/7 online ordering and free lifetime technical support. Valworx actuated valves and accessories come with a full, one-year warranty and 60-day return policy.
Strategic Account Manager
SOURCE: Valworx Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com: