[311 Pages Report] The extracorporeal membrane oxygenation systems market is progressing steadily with a CAGR of 5% from 2022-2032, as per the extracorporeal membrane oxygenation systems market analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI).
Recent developments in extracorporeal membrane oxygenation systems market innovations such as miniaturization of ECMO components like hollow pumps, which are used in various surgeries, aids in the transportation of critically ill patients, thereby increasing the ECOM systems market size.
As per the ECOM systems market study, the rising use of ECMO has sparked technological advancements in extracorporeal membrane oxygenation machines of which oxygenators and heparin-coated cannulas are two major emerging trends in the ECOM systems market.
The study finds that extracorporeal membrane oxygenation devices are used in life-threatening situations when other forms of supportive care have failed. Furthermore, the use of ECMO in various healthcare settings has increased significantly owing to its wide range of applications.
Request Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14300
The adoption of ECMO procedures is being promoted by several government organizations. One of them is GOLD (Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease), a campaign that aims to raise awareness about COPD and its treatment, which includes the use of ECMO oxygen machine thereby positively influencing the ECMO systems adoption trends.
The sudden spike in COVID-19 cases, combined with an increase in the number of critically ill patients requiring additional life support, has pushed up demand for ECMO machines. For patients with severe acute respiratory distress syndrome, extracorporeal membrane oxygenation therapy has been the preferred treatment option.
An increasing number of supportive government policies and the rapid FDA approval of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation equipment for emergency use have significantly increased the ECOM systems market opportunities.
Moreover, several companies are scaling up ECOM systems' market share by expanding their manufacturing capabilities to meet the rising demand for assistive technologies.
On account of the factors mentioned above, the ECOM systems market is predicted to muster a revenue of about US$ 673 Mn by 2026.
- By application, high demand for early diagnosis and diagnostic imaging, and technological advancements in the extracorporeal membrane oxygenation machine market are expected to propel the respiratory segment to the top.
- The arterio-venous segment is likely to hold the majority of the market based on modality owing to the benefits associated with this technology segment, such as effective dynamic range, thereby boosting the ECMO systems market growth.
- Based on patient type, the adult segment is projected to lead the market as the global burden of cardiac and respiratory diseases in adults is rising due to increased consumption of alcohol, tobacco, smoking, and a sedentary lifestyle.
- Based on components, the controller's segment is expected to dominate the market, and the same can be credited to the systems' higher adoption among end-users as a result of their lower cost when compared to others.
- The portable ECMO machine segment is expected to dominate the market by product type. They are lightweight and portable, allowing them to be transported to any desired location, influencing the ECMO systems market future trends.
Ask from Market Research Expert - https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14300
"North American market is anticipated to be at the forefront of the ECMO systems market because of the presence of key players and the rising number of product launches, government support for high-quality healthcare which is also considered to be a few crucial ECMO systems market trends and the rising prevalence of diseases in the United States and Canada, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease resulting in increased hospital admission favoured by reimbursement policies, is expected to boost the sales of ECMO systems in this region." asserts an FMI analyst.
Competitive Landscape: Companies like Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic, Alung Technologies, and Terumo Corporation dominate the global market.
Major global players produce the majority of ECMO support systems. Market leaders have established their position by investing more in research and having a better distribution system.
To stay competitive in the market, extracorporeal membrane oxygenation machines manufacturers are actively involved in product launches and technological innovation.
- ALung Technologies, Inc. has begun commercialization of its ground-breaking next-generation artificial lung. The device is based on University of Pittsburgh intellectual property licensed to ALung Technologies, Inc.
- Medtronic has released its artificial lung therapy for the treatment of COVID-19. An artificial pump that pumps blood from a person's body to an oxygenator is called ECMO, and it also has an FDA-approved device for ECMO procedures lasting up to 6 hours.
For in-depth insights, Download a PDF Brochure - https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-14300
Key Segments By Product:
- ECMO Machines
- Portable Devices
- Static Devices
By Service Type:
By Patient Type:
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI's Healthcare Landscape
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.