As per Future Market Insights' latest industry analysis, the global geosynthetics market is anticipated to grow with a robust CAGR of 10.1% with a year-on-year growth of 10.16% reaching US$ 13.67 Bn in 2022 and surpassing US$ 26.89 Bn by 2029. There is a surge in the adoption of geosynthetics in a large range of applications such as separation, filtration, and reinforcement. The historical analysis of the geosynthetics market registered a CAGR of 9.0% from 2014 to 2021.
As per FMI analysis, in the first half of 2022, the BPS points in the growth outlook observed in the geosynthetics market reflect a spike of 20 units as compared to the estimated overall half. However, as compared to the first half of 2021, the market is expected to gain a spike of 70 BPS.
On the basis of regional analysis, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is anticipated to continue the most lucrative geosynthetics market, garnering around 36.1% of the total market share in 2022. Growth in the market is anticipated to be fueled by expanding the construction industry, increasing government support, and the presence of leading geosynthetics market players.
Get a Sample Copy of Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-475
- Over the past few years, geosynthetics have evolved from new engineering materials with limited technical references, to state-of-practice materials with scores of designs and technical tools. These high-tech tools are being utilized in various sectors such as civil engineering, construction, agriculture, and mining industries to stabilize the terrain.
- In the first half of the assessment period, the growth of the market is attributed to rapid adoption in different applications, growing investments in construction & infrastructure projects, increasing government subsidies, and support, and rising environmental concerns.
- Due to expansion in the construction industry, rising government investment in infrastructure development, and manufacturing sector development are the predominant factors influencing the growth of the market.
- Owing to the surging use of geosynthetic products such as geotextiles, geomembranes, and geogrids for containment, filtration, reinforcement, and separation applications is predicted to elevate sales in the geosynthetics market over the projected period.
- Some of the vital key trends observed in the market incorporate expansion of production capacities and upgradation of their product portfolio. In addition to that, major key players are focusing on partnerships, collaborations, the establishment of new plants, acquisitions & other activities.
- The major factor driving growth in the geosynthetics market is its extensive application across several end-use industries. Moreover, growing investments in infrastructural development, rising environmental concerns regarding soil erosion, and increasing government support are some factors driving sales in the market.
- Polymers like polypropylene, polyester, and polyethylene are one of the common ingredients used in the formation of Geosynthetics which are comparatively less prone to decay and corrosion. These products are ideal for solving engineering problems. They are mostly used for stabilizing soil (terrain) during construction activities due to their numerous functional properties such as mechanical response, filtration ability, and chemical resistance.
The global geosynthetics market is considered highly competitive in nature due to the presence of leading market players who are focused on continuously expanding and upgrading their product portfolios. In addition to that, they have also adopted several organic and inorganic growth strategies such as partnerships, collaborations, price reduction, acquisitions, and establishment of new facilities in order to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-475
More Insights into the Geosynthetics Market
According to FMI studies, China is expected to dominate the global geosynthetics market by accounting for about 36.1% of the total market share in 2022. Surging growth in the country is fueled by the rapid expansion of end-use industries, the availability of low-cost products, the heavy presence of leading market players, and the increasing need for preventing soil erosion.
China is expected to exhibit lucrative growth opportunities as it is one of the leading producers and consumers of geosynthetics in the world. Growth in the public infrastructure sector in the country will propel sales in the market over the forecast period.
Geosynthetics Market by Category
- Geosynthetic clay liner
- Polyethylene (HDPE/LLDPE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Natural fibers
- Drainage & filtration
- Roads (paved & unpaved)
- Retaining walls
- Waterworks and waste treatments
- Landfill & erosion control
Attributing to the ongoing developments in road and railroad networks all over India, a positive outlook has been displayed for the geosynthetics market between 2022 and 2029. Increasing demand for high-performance and functional geosynthetics in road construction, along with the growing need for preventing excessive soil erosion and rising government initiatives in public infrastructure are some of the factors that are expected to drive the growth of the geosynthetics market in the country.
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Analysis
1.3. FMI Analysis and Recommendations
1.4. Wheel of Fortune
2. Market Introduction
2.1. Market Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition
3. Market View Point
3.1. Macro-Economic Factors
3.2. Forecast Factors & Relevant Impact
4. Global Geosynthetics Market Analysis 2014-2021 and Forecast 2022-2029
4.1.1. Market Volume Projections
4.1.2. Market Size and Y-o-Y Growth
4.1.3. Absolute $ Opportunity
4.2. Value Chain Analysis
4.3. Pricing Analysis
to be continued...!
Have a Look at Trending Reports of Chemicals & Materials Domain
Dicamba Market Share: The global dicamba market is anticipated to exhibit robust growth over the next few years. During a four-year forecast period 2016-2020, the market is likely to expand at a CAGR of 15.4%, attaining a value of over US$ 457 Mn by 2020 end.
Ion Exchange Resins Market Size: The ion exchange resins market is set to grow in the MEA region and is expected to be US$ 150 Mn by 2026.
Pharmaceutical Solvents Market Trends: The overall demand in pharmaceutical solvents market is anticipated to reach US$ 5.29 Bn by the end of 2030.
ABOUT FUTURE MARKET INSIGHTS, INC.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the market intelligence engine from Future Market Insights. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Future Market Insights Inc. is Knowledge Partner at Gulf Coatings Show, Sharjah, 17-19 October 2022 where we will be launching our Market Report 'Coatings 2022: State of the Industry in Middle East', Register to receive a digital copy of the Market Report and to join our content sessions.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware - 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.