The Eagles held their first practice on Wednesday ahead of this Sunday's showdown with the Jacksonville Jaguars at Lincoln Financial Field.
Here is a look at the team's injury situation:
Did Not Practice
• WR A.J. Brown - Did not practice due to a personal matter.
• G Landon Dickerson - Dickerson was questionable for last Sunday's win with a foot injury. It is unknown if it is the same ailment.
• RB Boston Scott - Scott is on the injury report with a rib injury.
• CB Darius Slay - The NFC Defensive Player of the Week in Week 2 was held out of practice with a back injury.
• DT Fletcher Cox - Rest for the veteran, who had an outstanding game against the Commanders.
• DE Brandon Graham - The reigning NFC Defensive Player of the Week also rested.
• T Lane Johnson - Johnson's streak of not allowing a sack since Week 11 of 2020 remains intact. He also rested on Wednesday.
• C Jason Kelce - Sense a theme with the veterans.
• RB Miles Sanders - Sanders was limited with a hip injury.
• G Isaac Seumalo - Rest for the starting right guard.
• WR DeVonta Smith - Limited with a back injury, possibly from wearing the Batman cape on Sunday?
• DE Josh Sweat - Sweat rested on Wednesday.
• DT Milton Williams - Williams was limited with a knee injury.
Jaguars Injury Report
Coming off of the 38-10 win over the Los Angeles Chargers, the Jaguars are healthy early in the week of prep ahead of the showdown with the Eagles.
Did Not Practice
• OL Cole Van Lanen - The reserve offensive lineman was sidelined with a hamstring injury.
• CB Shaquill Griffin - Griffin was questionable ahead of last Sunday's game with a hip injury and did not play.