The demand for protein hydrolysate ingredients is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.25% between 2022 and 2032. The global protein hydrolysate ingredients market size is expected to be worth US$ 595.13 million in 2022, rising to US$ 1,198.35 million by 2032.
One of the main factors fuelling the growth of the protein hydrolysate ingredient market share is the rising demand for nutrient-dense food products. Furthermore, the growing use of the ingredient in diet and sports nutrition products is also predicted to increase sales of protein hydrolysate ingredients. Additionally, as the vegan population around the world has grown, so has the demand for vegan food items and high-protein foods. This demand will therefore probably continue to be a driving force for ingredients in plant-based protein hydrolysates.
In the coming years, demand for protein hydrolysate ingredients is expected to rise due to rising consumer interest in specialised nutrition and increased opportunities for protein hydrolysate ingredients companies, notably in the food industry.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1062
The sales of protein hydrolysate ingredients in clinical nutrition is rising as a result of efforts to make sip feeds for the elderly and elderly less viscous. The protein hydrolysate ingredient market outlook has been significantly impacted by this factor, which is further encouraged by the ageing population's growing concerns about a healthy lifestyle.
Furthermore, the growing awareness of healthy lifestyles and the increase in consumer participation in sports account for the increasing popularity of protein hydrolysate ingredients. As a result, protein hydrolysate ingredient market share is anticipated to increase as consumers become more aware of food products that are related to their health and nutrition.
Key Takeaways from Protein hydrolysate ingredients market
- During the forecast period, the North American protein hydrolysate ingredient market is predicted to develop at a 7.90% CAGR, with the United States contributing the most to worldwide protein hydrolysate product sales.
- China is expected to become a prominent market for protein hydrolysate components due to the country's growing awareness of child health issues and the need for organic infant formula.
- According to FMI, Europe is likely to grow at a healthy 6.90% CAGR during the forecast period. The United Kingdom and Germany are the market's largest producers and exporters.
- The Protein Hydrolysate Ingredient Market is dominated by the Milk-based Protein Hydrolysate Segment.
- Clinical nutrition, sports nutrition, and infant formula are the most profitable end-user categories in the protein hydrolysate components market.
- Powder forms dominate the protein hydrolysate components market because they are easier to blend with a wide range of meals and beverages and have a longer shelf life than liquid forms.
"According to a recent FMI research, companies are particularly concerned with minimising the bitter taste of protein hydrolysate. New producers are developing unique components and attempting to develop enzymes that can be added to meals and beverages without altering the flavour of the finished product." - FMI Analyst
Have a conversation with Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1062
Competition Landscape in the Protein hydrolysate ingredients market
Leading competitors in the protein hydrolysate ingredients market continue to invest heavily in R&D efforts to offer products with lower bitterness. Furthermore, as social media and modern technology grow, more individuals throughout the world are purchasing infant formula and sports nutrition from online stores. The huge increase in online sales of protein hydrolysate ingredients is expected to help key players in the protein hydrolysate ingredients market financially.
Among the top competitors in the protein hydrolysate ingredients market are Arla Food Ingredients, Costantino & C. spa, Armor Proteines, Kerry Group Plc, Glanbia Plc, Carbery Group Limited, Davisco Foods International, Inc., Hilmar Ingredients, FrieslandCampina N.V., Tate & Lyle plc, Abbott Laboratories, Agropur Inc., Danone S.A., and Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited.
Recent Developments in the Protein hydrolysate ingredients market:
- Pevesa Biotech, a Spanish company that specialises in non-allergenic and organic plant protein components for newborn, general, and therapeutic nutrition, was purchased by Kerry in 2020.
- The regional collaboration between FrieslandCampina Ingredients and IMCD in Indonesia was expanded in 2020. Through this collaboration, it strengthens its footprint in one of the most rapidly growing performance and active nutrition markets.
- In August 2019, Parabel USA Inc. announced the introduction of a pure protein hydrolysate from water lentils that is colourless and designed to serve as an allergen-free replacement to other plant proteins such as soy and pea.
Use promo code ->> FMITODAY to get flat 20% discount@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1062
Protein Hydrolysate Ingredients Market by Category
By Ingredient Type:
By Product Form:
By End Use:
- Infant Formula
- Clinical Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Sauces & Spreads
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Estimated Protein Hydrolysate Ingredients Market Value in 2022?
- What is the Growth Outlook of Global Protein Hydrolysate Ingredients Market?
- What is the Projected Value of Protein Hydrolysate Ingredients Market by 2032?
- Which Region Dominates the Global Protein Hydrolysate Ingredients Market?
Explore FMI's related ongoing Coverage on Food and Beverage Domain
Alternative Protein Market: Alternative protein market is expected to accumulate a market value of US$ 496.56 Billion by registering a CAGR of 21% in the forecast period 2022-2032.
Plant-Based Protein Market: Plant-based protein market enjoyed a year-on-year (YOY) growth of 6.7% in 2021 to total sales of USD 11.3 Bn and is projected to surpass USD 22.5 Bn in 2032 .
Soy Protein Isolate Market: Soy Protein Isolate Market: Global Sales Analysis and Opportunity 2031 | FMI
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware - 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
The post Protein Hydrolysate Ingredients Market Share to Surpass US$ 1,198.35 Mn by 2032: Increased Investment in Nutritious and Beneficial Foods to Drive Demand appeared first on Future Market Insights.
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.