Amines play a key role in many end-use industries, including methylene diphenyl isocyanate (MDI) and polyurethane, pharmaceuticals, plastics, polymers, and rubber, which is expected to drive the market.
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / March 2, 2021 / FMI states in its recent study on the amines-market that the market will record an impressive CAGR through 2031. Demand for amines is anticipated to continue surging particularly due to the increased industrial development.
'introduction of new and innovative products, solutions and technologies for end-use industries, is the key strategy adopted by market players. Besides this, some of the leading companies are planning to the expansion of their production capacities...' says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at
Amines Market - Important Highlights
- Aromatic amines are expected to remain a dominant commodity form due to their use in the manufacture of MDI and polyurethane.
- According to the end-use industry, MDI is expected to remain dominant due to its use in the manufacture of polyurethane.
- The paint and coating industry is anticipated to show high market demand for amines.
- During the forecast era, the FMI expected East Asia to remain one of the most profitable markets.
Amines Market - Drivers
- Amines are increasingly used in the paint and coating industry as an additive or preservative to protect paints and coatings from spoilage for a prolonged period and are driving the growth of the market.
- Significant growth in the manufacturing sector has been observed over the last few years and the trend is expected to remain the same over the projected period which is boosting the market growth.
- The demand from the pharmaceuticals industry across several countries is anticipated to increase the market demand for amines.
- Favorable government policies and investments will generate the growth of the market.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-13026
Amines Market - Restraints
- The volatility of raw material prices is anticipated to hamper the growth of the market.
- Strict government restrictions are also expected to reduce the growth of the global amines industry over the projected period.
COVID-19 Impact on Amines Market
The amines market growth is anticipated to be hampered owing to the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic. Border closures, quarantines, and the supply chain of the market and trade disruptions, especially in countries hard hit by the virus was noticed all around the world. this has led to reduced demand from several industries which hindered the growth of the amines market. However, the industry is likely to experience a turnaround as the economies of several nations start stabilizing.
The amines market players are leaning towards the expansion of the production facilities besides opting for strategic collaborations to attain a competitive edge. However, it is important to note that some of the leading players are planning to raise the cost of their goods. For eg, Evonik Industries AG increased the price of fatty amines, derivatives, in 2017.
Some of the leading companies operating in the market are BASF SE. Evonik Industries AG, Lonza, Akzo Nobel N.V, Arkema Group, Celanese Corporation, Clariant, Daicel Corporation, Dow Chemical Company
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/13026
About the Study
The study offers readers a comprehensive assessment of the amines market. Global, regional, and national-level analysis of the latest trends influencing the market is covered in this FMI report. The study provides insights based on product type (Aromatic Amines, Fatty Amines, Specialty Amines, Aliphatic Amines, Amine Derivatives), end-use (MDI, Pharmaceuticals, Agrochemicals, Paints, Coatings, Dyes & Inks, Plastic, Polymer & Rubber, Water Treatment) and across key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, China, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa).
Download Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-13026
Explore FMI's Coverage of the chemicals and materials Industry
electroplating market: Get insights on the outbound Electroplating market through FMI's report covering detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis for the projection period 2021-2031.
Hydrazine hydrate market: FMI's exhaustive study on the hydrazine hydrate market covers the latest trends, innovations, key players, and popular strategies for the period 2020-2030.
Tinted glass market: Obtain detailed analysis on the Tinted glass market through FMI's report covering competitive analysis, key regions, and segmental analysis for 2020-2030.
About Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/amines-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights
View source version on accesswire.com: