Market players are focusing on the packaging market which relies on great branding of products to attain a profitable edge.
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / February 18, 2021 / Future Market Insights: FMI Blister Packaging Market projects this industry to reach a high valuation during the forecast period of 2021-2031, which will be represented by a graph of positive growth, with a noteworthy CAGR of 6.4%. the growth is further boosted by Features such as product protection and safety, cost-effectiveness, and an increased graphics area
'leading packaging companies operating in the global blister packaging market are introducing blister packaging made up of high barrier packaging films which maintain the integrity and quality of tablets and capsules against moisture and oxygen..' says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4648
Blister packaging market - Important Highlights
- According to technology type, the thermoforming technology segment continues to propel the growth due to its Faster speed of production and low cost of manufacturing.
- According to product type, The demand for plastic and aluminum-based blister packaging is anticipated to rapidly increase during the forecasted period.
- According to end-users, pharmaceuticals and veterinary & nutraceuticals segments are expected to hold more than 50% of the market share through 2031.
- The US remains the most lucrative market in Europe during the projected years because Per capita intake and spending on prescription products are growing and the presence of major pharmaceutical firms in the United States.
Blister packaging market - Drivers
- The rising geriatric population and the rise in chronic illnesses across the world are driving the growth of the market.
- The need for blister packaging is reinforced by advances in healthcare facilities, along with a rise in healthcare spending.
- The latest technological advancements in the blister packaging landscape are estimated to help widen expansion prospects for the forthcoming decade.
Blister packaging market - Restraints
- Growing environmental issues related to the use of plastics would hinder demand expansion.
- The unsuitability of the blister packs for bulky content would also hamper the demand growth
- Increased competition from flexible parenting strategies would also limit market expansion.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-4648
COVID-19 Impact on the Blister packaging market
The blister packaging applicators market has witnessed demand during the Covid-19 pandemic. The main concern of customers in the COVID-19 pandemic is sanitation and safe room packaging. Instead of using bulk volumes of health supplements to raise the chance of contamination, these end consumers are more oriented towards unit dosing. Therefore, they eventually change to blister packaging from a glass jar or container packaging format.
With the increasing preference of manufacturers towards the promotion and branding of the packaged product with the rise in urbanization, there is an expectation of a massive increase in demand for blister packaging applicators. Blister packaging consisting of high barrier packaging films, which preserves the dignity and consistency of tablets and capsules against moisture and oxygen, is being launched by leading packaging companies operating in the global blister packaging industry. Recently, for example, Klockner Pentaplast, one of the leading manufacturers of pharmaceutical packaging, has launched kpMax, a four-layer blister packaging specifically formulated for pharmaceutical products susceptible to oxygen and moisture. Some of the key manufacturing companies are Amcor plc, Constantia Flexibles GmbH, Sonoco Products Company, Winpak Ltd., West Rock Company, Honeywell International, Inc., Uflex Ltd.
Request Customized Report As Per Your Requirements at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-4648
About the Study
The study offers readers a comprehensive assessment of the blister packaging market. Global, regional, and national-level analysis of the latest trends influencing the market is covered in this FMI report. The study provides insights based on product type (Clamshell, Carded), end-use (Food, Pharmaceuticals, Veterinary and Nutraceuticals, Medical Devices, Electronics & Electricals, Industrial Goods, Consumer Goods), and across key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, China, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa).
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Market Analysis
1.3. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage
2.2. Market Definition
3. Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Product Innovation Trends
4. Global Blister Packaging Market Demand Analysis 2016-2020 and Forecast, 2021-2031
4.1. Historical Market Volume (000 tones) Analysis, 2016-2020
4.2. Current and Future Market Volume (000 tones) Projections, 2021-2031
4.3. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
5. Global Blister Packaging Market - Pricing Analysis
Download Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-4648
Explore FMI's Coverage of the Packaging Industry
Transport Cases and Boxes Market: Get detailed insights from FMI's 2020-2030 Analysis and Review of transport cases & boxes Market along with key market trends, pricing analysis, and key segments insights.
Collapsible Sleeve Containers Market: FMI's exhaustive study of the collapsible sleeve containers market covers the latest trends, innovations, key players, and popular strategies for the period 2020-2030.
About Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE: Future Market Insights
View source version on accesswire.com: